Limited Only By My Imagination

Monday, May 29, 2006

A Good Day

What a good day, mmpp. I hope you thought so too.

What wonderful torture it was to be so close to you, yet unable to do much of anything about it. Taking every opportunity to glance your way, while trying not to let My love and lust for you show. I doubt I was entirely successful. My mind was full of thoughts of you and Me, and the things I wanted to do with you and, especially, to you. I hope you were aware of the way I was feeling. Every chance I got to touch you, even in the slightest way, was sheer delight.

If it was all in My head, well, it was still incredible. If you felt it too, then I hope you're as happy as I am today. Although we're not together (and that is a type of misery I will never get used to), I hope you are having a good day and are happy wherever you are, whatever you're doing.

Loving you,
F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home