Limited Only By My Imagination

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Our Story

I hope you have been enjoying the prelude to the next chapter in our story. I know I have been. It has been a wonderful week for Me. I want to spend the rest of My life making you feel loved.

I just got off the phone with you, and I miss you dearly. I wish I could have you back here right now and give you the kiss I should have when I had the chance. I know I can't get that moment back, but I am looking forward to the next opportunity I get to show you with My lips what I feel in My heart.

By the way, as I began writing this post, I was searching for a term of endearment to use for you. Darling. Dear. Sweetheart. None of them quite fit. I know we've decided that I am still "Me" and you are still "you". Does that also mean you are still "my most prized possession"? It would make Me very happy if you are, but at this point, it is for you to decide.

If I do not call you that, I am afraid I do not know what other term fits. Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

  • You do not know of any other term that fits because there is no other term that fits. The interesting dynamic is that only You can make me Your "most prized possession." Although You indicated You want me to decide, i never felt able to disassociate myself from that position, even if that was what i thought i wanted. i can't promise that i currently feel, or will always feel, like being Your "most prized possession" but i am trying to get back...i am getting back...

    By Blogger Anastasia, at 2:50 PM  

  • As I think I already told you, in My mind, you ARE My most prized possession -- even if you don't feel like you are or that you want to be. I think tonight went a little farther towards proving that point.

    I was not as nice as I might have been all day, but I definitely felt that feeling of ownership returning. While you may not have known what to make of My attitude, I was quite certain of several things: 1) you are one very fucking sexy girl, and 2) I want, no, scratch that, I expect you to be My most prized possession.

    As you said, "there is no other term that fits." It is who you are. It is who I am. It is who we are supposed to be. I don't need a promise from you; I know you don't have a choice, anyway.

    you want to be Mine. you need to be Mine. you are Mine.

    Eternally,
    your loving Owner,
    F.

    By Blogger Frederick, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home