Limited Only By My Imagination

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Angry...

Okay, today i am angry.

i am angry that You are gone. Angry that You obligated us for Saturday and i have to do it alone. Angry that You are off on your "working vacation" and found about an hour to work and the rest is playtime. i am seriously going to schedule a vacation of my own.

i went back and checked my phone records for the "infamous" time i was away for those 2 work days and 1.5 weekend days... Here is what i found...

i called 2 times on Thursday after i left and had already talked to You in the morning, 2 times on Friday, no times on Saturday because my phone was dead (but i talked to You because You called someone else's phone (if You remember)) and 2 times on Sunday. And then, if i am not mistaken, i bypassed going somewhere else and saw You on Sunday!

SO, YOU ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT THE TIME I WAS GONE. And, i think You owe me an apology. The only times i have talked to You while You have been gone have been at MY doing. MY calling. And then...nothing... because You can't seem to find the time for me. Now i am supposed to understand that it is hard for You to get away? Thanks for the effort!!! Seriously.

i think i am unavailable until this passes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home