Limited Only By My Imagination

Friday, December 22, 2006

Speak to me.

i went back and tried to be more honest when answering the questions. Here is what i came up with...

The Five Love Languages

My primary love language is probably
Physical Touch
with a secondary love language being
Acts of Service.

Complete set of results

Physical Touch:
8
Acts of Service:
7
Quality Time:
7
Receiving Gifts:
7
Words of Affirmation:
1


Take the quiz

Interesting how i rank really close on the top 4 and then tank the Words of Affirmation. i will try to communicate better with You in Your love language. It is important to me that You know that i love You.

1 Comments:

  • I'm surprised by how evenly you are spread across the board (except words of affirmation, of course). Hmmm. I'm going to have to give this some thought.

    By Blogger Frederick, at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home